T-SHAPED PRECAST RETAINING WALL
Features & Benefits
- Heights from 2m – 3m
- Wall Lengths between 1m -4m
- Exceptional Concrete Strength
- Double Load Capacity
- Free-Standing & Bolt-Down Options
The T-shaped precast retaining wall units are a fast, effective solution for projects where the walls will be loaded on both faces of the wall.
CBS T-type retaining walls are designed for applications where a load will be placed on to both sides of the retaining wall.
The retaining walls are Suitable for a variety of applications such; as earth retention, landscaping, aggregate bays, waste & recycling storage, bulk material, to name a few.
- Walls come in lengths of between 1 – 4 metres meaning that expensive complicated groundwork’s are not required due to the increased weight and stability of the unit.
- Huge cost savings can be made with the simple foundation requirements paired with the fast and simple installation
- T- type retaining walls are available in many variants with a tapering thickness to equal thickness throughout the height of the retaining wall unit.
- T- walls available with modified base to allow for a slight curvature to be achieved in a section of retaining wall.
- Corner sections available upon request.
- Units available with either groove-groove or tongue-groove joint detail.
- Earth Retention
- Storage Bays
- Salt Storage
- Aggregate Storage
- Waste & Recycling
- Bulk Material Storage
The precast retaining wall units are designed to retain free draining granular material with a maximum density of 18kN/m³. In addition to this, they will also withstand a 10kN/m² surcharge.
The reinforcement design for this unit is ideally suited for projects where the retained material is on both sides.
Depending on the application & site ground conditions, the T-walls will not require fixing and can be installed directly onto a Type1 sub-base & sand/cement blinding layer.
If you are installing onto an existing foundation, a resin anchor system can be used to prevent sliding.