FREE STANDING RETAINING WALL
Features & Benefits
- Heights from 3m – 6m
- Wall Lengths of 1m & 1.25m
- Exceptional Concrete Strength C60/75
- Chamfered Edges as standard
- Free-Standing & Bolt-Down Options
Free standing retaining wall units feature interlocking tongue and groove joints, making them ideal for creating storage bays; with heights starting at 3m up to 6m.
The CBS free standing retaining walls feature a fully interlocking tongue & groove joint to enable fast installation and good alignment of the precast units.
The walls have been specifically designed for the storage of Cereals, Grain and other similar density materials.
- Tongue & groove joint detail allows for an excellent connection between units allowing for a true straight run to be achieved with minimal effort and time.
- Tongue & groove interlocking detail means that different materials can be stored at either side reducing the risk of contamination and materials passing through joints.
- Recesses in the base allow for the units to be moved at any time via forklift.
- 90° corners units are available in 3 metre heights.