CBS Concrete Products manufacture over 400 different types of precast concrete retaining walls products which are perfect for use in a wide variety of construction projects.
What Are Concrete Retaining Walls Used For?
- Earth Retention
- Aggregate Storage
- Flood Barriers
- Bund Walling
- Waste Recycling
- Salt Storage
- Bulk Material Storage
- Silage Clamps
Our Service and the Options We Offer:
- Over 400 different heights and length walls in stock.
- Installation service – typical 100 linear metres per day can be installed.
- L type retaining walls – these are available in many variants such as the option of tapering the thickness equally throughout the height of the retaining wall.
- There are units with different joint details available as well as corner sections to choose from.
- Units can be manufactured with extra reinforcement in times when they will be set below a particularly heavy load.
- They can also be produced with a heel in order to add more stability to the structure.
If you are interested in finding out more about the concrete retaining walls we have to offer and how we can manufacture them to meet your company’s specifications, then contact us either by phone on: 01949 480 250 or by email at: [email protected]for more information.