ANAEROBIC DIGESTION AND BIOGAS RETAINING WALLS
Features & Benefits
- Heights range from 1.25m – 4.22m
- Wall Lengths of 2m – 5m
- Exceptional Concrete Strength C60/75
- L, T & U Profile Walls
- Surcharge Capacity of 16kN/m2
Our Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Retaining Walls offer the perfect solution to form silage clamps and storage bays. With an extensive range of sizes and heights available.
Anaerobic digestion and biogas retaining walls consist of high quality precast concrete retaining wall units, designed for increased surcharge loads and the daily demands from agricultural use.
CBS Retaining Walls have successfully supplied and installed our agricultural walls nationwide. Projects range from, small dairy farm silage clamps to large scale Anaerobic Digestion silage clamps.
The Agri wall system offer the perfect solution for constructing; silage clamps, slurry lagoons, grain stores and muck storage bays.
The range of agricultural retaining walls have many features including:
- Agri walls come in lengths between 2-5 metres reducing installation times.
- The increased unit length means there are less joints to seal and subsequently maintain.
- Fixing the retaining walls to foundations is not required for standard applications.
- Huge cost savings thanks to simple foundation requirements and fast installation.
- Installation service can achieve up to 100 metres of wall positioned per day.
- Unique rounded top edge to prevent tears and damage to silage clamp sheeting.
- Bespoke length sections can be manufactured to suit your projects needs.
- Corner angles are also available for constructing multiple bays.
- Silage Clamps
- Slurry Lagoons
- Crop Storage Bays
The precast retaining wall units are designed to retain free draining granular material with a maximum density of 8kN/m³. In addition to this, the AGRI walls will also withstand a 16kN/m² surcharge.