What is the Agricultural precast retaining wall range designed for?
The Agricultural precast retaining walls system designed for various agricultural applications, most commonly to form silage clamps.
What are the benefits of the Agri wall range, why are they unique to CBS Concrete Products and how can they save you money?
- CBS Agri walls come in lengths between 2m and 5m compared to 1m competitor units
- Agri walls are manufactured from a high quality C60/75 grade self-compacting concrete
- The units feature rounded upper edges to prevent tears to sheeting when working on a silage clamp
- The unit length results in less lifts on site when installing the Agri precast concrete retaining walls
- The increased unit length reduces the number of joints that require sealing and maintaining
- The Agri retaining wall units do not require expensive pre prepared foundations. No bolting/ resin anchor fixing to foundations are required, all that is needed is a laser level base
- CBS Can offer an installation service in which 100 linear metres can be installed per day
- Due to the simple, fast and cost saving installation the Agri wall system can offer huge cost savings compared to other silage clamp retaining wall systems
- CBS Agri retaining walls can form a modular system and be used in conjunction with the Earth Bank Clamp system
Agri L-Type retaining walls
Agri L- type retaining walls are designed to be used at the perimeter of a silage clamp/ storage bay. Agri L-walls are designed to be loaded on only one side.
Agri T-Type retaining walls
Agri T-type retaining walls are designed to form internal dividing walls between silage clamps and storage bays. Agri T walls are designed to be loaded on both sides.
Agri U-Type walls
Agri U-type walls are an extremely popular retaining wall system with farmers due to the fact that a working platform can be achieved between silage clamps and storage bays. The U shaped channel once installed is designed to be filled with left over soil or aggregates, this forming the safe working platform. The U-type walls can also be used to aid rainwater drainage.
Staircase units are available for the U-type wall to form steps up to the working platform.
CBS Concrete Products have supplied many projects with Agri precast concrete retaining walls across the entire UK, if you have a storage bay or silage clamp project please do not hesitate to get in touch. We can offer free and impartial advice on the best products to meet your project needs.
If you would like any more information on agricultural retaining wall systems, please do not hesitate to get in touch on: 01949 480 250 or email us at: [email protected].